Beautifully Scented Gels and Pure Essential Oils
A compendium of naturally scented products for the home and car. The aromatherapeutic-grade essential oils and 100% Certified Natural fragrances in these products are gathered from the furthest reaches of the Google universe, and are the same scents our Soap Alchemist uses to create our natural soaps.
"Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived."
~Helen Keller, 1880-1968
From $10.00Oh, the wonders of the modern age! We find it fascinating that with a few clicks on your keyboard, you can share the goodness of an all natural bar of soap, lip balm or lotion with your friends and family. Our e-gift card lets them choose their varieties, while you get all the credit for having such great taste in gift giving! Learn More
Lavendin is a French hybrid of lavender, a product of English and Portuguese Lavender.
- The scent is recognized as Lavender, although rather than musty undertones, it has a fresh green note.Relaxingly fragrant, sweet, warm scent.
Lavender has been used throughout history to soothe and calm, relieve muscular aches and pains, relieve emotional stress and chest congestion, promote sleep and reduce anxiety. Lavender Oil is also purported to reduce inflammation, aid in digestion, deodorize, and repel mosquitos.Learn More
$3.98Our all natural pure eucalyptus essential oil has a scent characterized as bright, medicinal, woodsy, and fresh. Eucalyptus has insect repellent qualities, as well as medicinal uses, although it should never be taken orally. Learn More
$5.98Brightly refreshing with a crystal clear, cooling, well known scent. Peppermint Essential Oil adds a touch of fun and spirit to your day. A second distillation allows for a more potent product with the scent most people associate with peppermint. Learn More
$7.981 oz. pure patchouli essential oil, in an amber glass apothecary bottle with lined phenolic cap. Learn More
- Non-toxic water absorbing gel contains scent which enters your room as the water evaporates.
- Additional water can be added as product becomes dry.
- Lightly scents bedrooms and bathrooms. Additional jars can be used to scent larger areas.
- Gel may be disposed of in a trash receptacle, compost bin, or garden.
- Due to the water absorbing properties of the gel, disposal in drains is not recommended.
- Includes a solid metal lid to cover product when scent is not desired.